Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Friday, December 19, 2008

A whole WEEK!

I called this morning to reschedule my ultrasound...now, barring any other complications, our ultrasound is scheduled for Friday, December 26th. So, we're back to the news being a secret through Christmas, only it's a secret from us, too! I'm rather dejected that we have another week to wait. However, I'm really glad that it's Christmas week, so there will be lots of wonderful things going on to make it go quickly. To help me pass the time, you'll see I've added a poll to the right column so that you can guess the baby's sex (great idea Emily!). Also, I'd love for you to comment on this post with name ideas! We have a few ideas, but we'd love to hear your thoughts. I'd offer a prize if we pick your name, but too many of you know some of our favorites! :) Anyway, give me your ideas...

4 comments:

Jessie said...

What a bummer. We will pray that you can still enjoy your last Christmas with just Eli, and that time will pass quickly.

Anonymous said...

So I guessed that you are having a boy so I am only going to guess boy names right now. If it turns out you are having a girl I will have to come up with a new list.

let see
I already know that you like

Luke
Thomas
Noah

so they are not included on my list. Here are my favorites.

Levi
Jonas
Jonah
Zachary
Owen
Parker
Evan
Seth

Oh Joy said...

I made my guess (boy)... then laughed at your poll results so far. 4 boy 1 girl. I now think you are having a girl! Our blog poll was about 2/3 girl and 1/3 boy - and our little guy is all boy! I guess I am in the "blog polls are usually wrong" category! :)

Charlie said...

Just a couple more days now! I hope the weather cooperates this time!! I've always just assumed your having another boy, but little girls are super fun, too. =) Here are my guesses:

Boys-
Thomas (I didn't know you liked this before reading Emily's comment and had already thought of how cute it sounds with Eli. I LOVE this name.)
Nicholas ('Tis the season!)
William

Girls-
Anna
Ruth
Lauren
Audrey

Can't wait to hear the news!!