Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby talk

Well, our poor little bun-in-the-oven has been sorely neglected on this blog! Mainly because the only news (or non-news) to report has been that I am still sick (yes, even at 19 weeks!). I am definitely grateful that the nausea and fatigue has definitely improved, though! I was having to take medication consistently every eight hours, whereas now I can get by with once a day. I am so grateful to be functioning normally again, able to cook and eat, and not needing to nap daily. Not only has the pregnancy gotten easier, but it has gotten more fun...since Wednesday, November 19th I've been able to feel the baby moving. This has been a real treat since I didn't feel Eli until 22 weeks. By the time I felt him, he was really a big baby with big kicks, so I completely missed out on this stage of the little "flutter" in the tummy. It's really fun! Even Ryan is now able to enjoy it; he was able to feel the baby with his hand on my belly for the first time last night. Getting to enjoy this stage is making the nausea that lingers much more bearable! AND...less than two weeks until we find out the baby's sex! (And yes, we're still planning on keeping it to ourselves for one week until Christmas.) :)

No comments: