Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Friday, December 26, 2008

The news you've all been waiting for...

We had our ultrasound this morning, and (drumroll please)





It's a...
Yes, we're expecting a daughter in early May! I know many of you are not at all surprised by this news based on how different this pregnancy had been, but I was surprised. :) Here are a few photos of our baby girl...

Her profile...

A side view of her spine, neck, and head...

And one of her face, looking up at you and waving with her left hand!

Needless to say, we're excited! Of course, we have a lot of work to do and stuff to get since most of Eli's hand-me-downs aren't going to work...as much as we want her to be involved in sports, our little girl's room is not going to be blue with a sports theme! Check back soon for a name announcement and Christmas photos.

We hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas day!

7 comments:

Charlie said...

WOW! I have to say I'm SHOCKED!! =) Little girls are so much fun! I'm SOOO excited for you!! Can't wait to hear the name...

Oh Joy said...

WOW!!! I am shocked too! Yeah! I am so excited for you... it makes it fun to know! hmmmm.... teasing us with name news! don't wait to long to tell us!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! You know I love little girls!!! And I have a bunch of Evelyne's old clothes you can borrow if you want them! =) So happy at the news!!!

Temps143 said...

Cheryl, I am SOOO excited for you to experience your very own little princess!!! Girls are so much fun! How fun to have one of each (so far!) Congratulations to you, Ryan & Eli!! I am so HAPPY for you!!!

Steven & Jessie said...

Wow, congratulations. We are so excited for you all. We can't wait to meet her and hear her name!
-Jessie

Steven & Jessie said...

Wow, congratulations. We are so excited for you all. We can't wait to meet her and hear her name!
-Jessie

Oh, Cripe! said...

We're so excited for you, too! Wonderful news! May can't come soon enough...