Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas cookies

Eli and I had a wonderful time making Christmas cookies last week. I have fond memories of holiday baking with my grandma (G-Ma) when I was a child, so it's something I was really looking forward to doing with Eli. It was a hands-on project from start to finish, and Eli loved it! He helped every step of the way, so I'll let the photos tell the story... If you look closely at the series of decorating photos, you'll see the progressively growing mess on Eli's work surface. Needless to say, the decorating was his favorite part (yes, even more than tasting)! They may not be the prettiest cookies, but this project was definitely about process, not product - and well worth the extra cleaning of the kitchen! We had a great time, and will definitely carry on this tradition in years to come.

No comments: