Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Six years!

Today is our sixth wedding anniversary! I was looking forward to posting a wedding pic or two until I realized that all of the digital wedding photos we have are on a CD, packed away in a box somewhere! So, I have one random picture of us from a dinner on our honeymoon. This blog post made me realize that we were awful at taking photos until Eli was born! We literally have only about two dozen photos from our two-week honeymoon!
Anyway, I just want to say thank you, Ryan, for six wonderful years of marriage. I love you as much (or more!) today as I did six years ago when I said "I do!" I thank God for you every single day (really!), and I treasure the time we have together. I look forward to many more wonderful years of being your wife. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, what a cute couple. congrats you guys! here's to 50 more (at least)
And I just noticed our blog header and I love it.