Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hey...look what I found!

It's the long-lost wedding photos! These are actually compliments of Unkie (aka my Uncle Harold); they're stills he captured from the video he took of the wedding. I actually came across it completely by accident today; it was unlabeled and I needed a jewel case, so I popped in the CD and voila! Thanks Unk!
Even though it's not a photo of us, I had to throw this next one in just because it's so special. I always loved this shot, but now more than ever since my dear G-Ma is looking down on us from above.
We embark on the long drive to northeastern Montana tomorrow; we appreciate prayers both for the Gilbert family in this time of greiving, as well as us (especially Eli) on the loooooong drive.

1 comment:

Emily Weaver Brown said...

Cheryl you are so beautiful!