Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Halftime entertainment

As you know, we spend a lot of time at high school basketball games. Eli spends a moderate amount of time actually watching the games, and mostly plays with whichever trains, trucks, or cars he has brought along for the evening. He usually spends halftime going for a walk with Pa, often in search of a snack! Once in awhile, though, he decides he'd like to play on the court at halftime. Last night was once such night, and little did we know, we were in for a show! Eli climbed down from the bleachers as the sound system began blaring Michael Jackson's "Beat It," and as soon as he hit the floor he began what I can only describe as a toddler version of breakdancing! It was hilarious (although, I do understand that most of you probably won't find it nearly as amusing as we do as his parents)! I think it's pretty funny that you can hear the high school kids in the background start cheering! At one point you see Eli look across the court at his audience, soon after which the show ends. :)

I wish I'd gotten more of it on video, as you can see I only caught the tail end. Anyway, he spent the remainder of halftime running up and down the court "playing" basketball. I may be a little biased, but I have to say it's the best halftime show I've ever seen. :)

1 comment:

Lena said...

I agree... certainly my favorite halftime show! :)