Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Monday, September 15, 2008

Family photos - finally!

At long last I'm ready to post some of the family photos from our trip to Oregon in August (thanks so much, Elizabeth, for arranging this!). We ended up with a CD containing 389 photos - so don't complain too much about me posting so many here. :) These are just some of my favorites. Enjoy... (and don't be surprised if some of these pop up on our Christmas cards!)


The whole family (I absolutely love this first one)

Mom and Dad, who we have to thank for this wonderful trip

Jeremy, Elizabeth, and Lucas, who we have to thank for these wonderful photos

Andrew and Jill, who are always so beautiful and so photogenic

Three happy young couples

Three generations of Gilbert men
A proud and happy dad with his sons


The brothers
The cousins (they had SO much fun together!)
Eli exploring


Our happy little family


And one more shot that I love of me with the man that I love





1 comment:

Charlie said...

Those turned out great! I LOVE the one of you and Ryan swinging Eli by the water.