Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun in the sun!

This weekend we had two whole days of summer! Okay, I know I sound like I'm being awfully dramatic, but seriously - up to this weekend, we had literally had only 23 days this entire year that reached above sixty degrees. So really, this sunshine was long-awaited and much appreciated! :) I think the entire world has global warming except for Seattle (and yes, I'm kidding). Eli was very excited to finally get to use his whale swimming pool. We got it out a few weeks ago, gave it a thorough cleaning, and inflated it, only to have it sit there unused. As soon as we saw the sun peeking through we knew today was the day to slather on the sunscreen and play in the pool! Eli had an absolutely fantastic time - as you can see by the look on his face. :) I really hope we continuing getting more of this wonderful summer weather. Thank you, Lord, for the blessing of sunshine!

No comments: