Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Monday, May 19, 2008

New favorite photo



I'll post more birthday details later (it was a wonderful but exhausting weekend!), but I wanted to share these wonderful photos from our good friend Emily, who is an amazing photographer! The first one is my new favorite photo of Eli - I'm glad you weren't all there to witness the process of getting this gleeful look, as it involved me singing and doing a chicken dance! Nevertheless, it was worth it to capture that expression! Thanks for the great shots Emily!Everyone else, enjoy the photos, and I'll try to post another b'day update soon with pics from Chuck E. Cheese, Idylwood Beach, and the zoo - the giraffe feeding was fantastic! By the way, here's Emily's website for anyone who's looking for some great photos...http://www.emilyweaverbrownphoto.com/

No comments: