Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Friday, February 1, 2008

Computer savvy? Hmmm...

Well, so much for my blogging proficiency! I've prided myself on being pretty computer- and blog-savvy, but I just discovered (after five months of blogging) that y'all are leaving comments about my posts! So sorry for those of you who've asked questions and not received responses! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the blog, and I'll try to keep up with the comments now. :)
P.S. Jessie, the nativity came from Lifeway! :)

4 comments:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

Just seeing if you are keeping up on the comments now;) I'm waiting for the California pictures!

Cheryl Gilbert said...

Hi Jen...I actually read your comment! :) Great post on your blog today...I love that you snapped the pic of Hannah falling! :) That's not nearly as bad as my photo of Eli laying on the conveyer belt next to the "keep off" sign! :) I just wrote you an email, too...call me when you get it (if you have time!). Oh, and the CA pics are coming soon!

Steven & Jessie said...

You are so funny Cheryl. I receive an email notice when anyone adds a comment to my blog. It sure makes it easier than having to check all the time and I don't have to worry about missing one. I would check into it. Thanks for letting me know about the nativity I am going to get one.

Steven & Jessie said...

Last comment was actually from Jessie;)