Watch our baby grow!

pregnant

Friday, September 7, 2007

Fun on the Farm


On Wednesday, Eli and I went to the South 47 Farm here in Redmond with our Moms' Group. They do a "Farm Tots" program that includes an art activity, hay ride, and picking a snack...not "choosing" a snack, but actually picking it from the crops they grow on the farm! The snack that day was green beans, and Eli surprised me by picking the beans and eating them right off the vines! Eli had a great time watching the farm's goats play; I think he would have watched them for an hour if I hadn't taken him to the next activity. He definitely enjoyed the hay ride...but the highlight came after the ride when he got to "drive" the tractor! You can certainly see the excitement on his face! It was definitely a fun morning.

1 comment:

Grandma Terry said...

I love your blog. Eli looks so happy on the tractor. Would have loved eating the green beans with you. Thanks for sending it. Love Grandma Terry